DAY TICKET: 5, 00 €
The ticket is valid starting from the date of its first cancellation aboard until the end of the same day. It offers unlimited rides for all destinations.
10 TICKETS + 1 FREE TICKET
When you buy 10 tickets you can have one free ticket. This offer is purchased from the ticket office located in San Rocco square.
Monthly unlimited ride cards
The monthly unlimited ride cards are issued by Corfu City Bus S.A. for all passengers.
The cards are divided into two zones for ordinary tickets and into one zone for reduced tickets.
The holder of the A’ zone card (valid ticket price: 1, 10 €) can move unlimitedly in all lines of the city, where the valid ticket price is 1, 10 €, not from A’ zone to B’ zone and vice-versa, while the holder of the B’ zone card (valid ticket price: 1, 50 €) can move unlimitedly in all lines of A’ and B’ Zones.
- For the rides of A’ zone the price is 50,00 €
- For the rides of B’ zone the price is 60,00 €
- For the rides of A’ and B’ zonethe price for students, pupils and large families is 35,00 €
The cards are personal, non-transferable and valid for every month, as long as they bear the renewal coupon.
The interested parties can get the cards and coupons from the offices of CORFU CITY BUSES, 2 Mitropolitou Methodiou Street, 2nd floor.
In order to issue a new card, the following are required:
- The presence of the interested party
- The identity card
- Or the student card, as long as the interested party is a student
A’ ZONE frequent destinations
- Kefalomantouko - New Port (Line 2B)
- Mon Repos - Kanoni (Line 2A)
- Solari - Potamos (Line No. 4)
- Kanalia - Vryoni ( Lines No. 5, No. 6 and No. 10)
- Solari - Alykes ( Line No. 7)
- Social housing area (Koulines) - Alepou - Triklino (Lines No. 8 and No. 11)
- Port- Spilia
- Port -AnoPlateia Liston (Liston Upper Square)
- Airport - San Rocco Square (Centre) - Port
B’ ZONE frequent destinations
- Evropouloi- Temploni (Line No. 4)
- Kynopiastes -Kastellanoi- Kouramades (Line No. 5)
- Perama- Kaiser’s Bridge -Benitsa- Tzaki (Line No. 6)
- Kontokali -Gouvia - Dasia- Ipsos (Line No. 7)
- Afra- AgiosIoannis (Aqualand) (Line No. 8)
- Achilleion (Line No. 10)
- Pelekas (Line No. 11)